First Aid Training Courses
- HQ Level 3 Award in Emergency First aid at Work
- HQ Level 2 Award in Basic Life Support and Safe use of an Automated External Defibrillator
- HQ Level 3 First Aid at Work
- HQ Level 3 Emergency Paediatric First Aid
- First Aid for Parents, Grand Parents and Parents 2 Be
- First Aid Skills Workshop
- HQ Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid
- First Bike On Scene
- HQ Level 3 First Aid at Work - Refresher
- Annual First Aid Refresher
First Aid Quiz
Fancy taking our Free online Quiz?
First Aid Training CoursesThe Health and Safety (First-Aid) Regulations 1981
The Health and Safety (First-Aid) Regulations 1981 require employers to provide adequate and appropriate equipment, facilities and personnel to ensure their employees receive immediate attention if they are injured or taken ill at work.
Our First Aid Training Course are run over 1 to 10 days or to the customers requirements, and are run on demand.
They are for people who want to learn basic first aid techniques, whether for use at home, school or work, or to update their existing skills. These skills are essential for everybody, but especially if you are an appointed person to carry out first aid.